nightTERROR
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Mmm. <33 I will have your rankies changed after this post. ;D Hooray, drama!

It just so happened that Razekiel did come bearing flowers and daisies, though it did not occur to Kaena that his siblings would not accept such a change. She had done so without second thought, this new incarnation of her lead-furred son returning to her was more than enough. Kaena had never expected him to come back home to her; the hybrid woman assumed that he had gone for good when he did not come back within the first two years of his departure. But perhaps four was the more magical number, and the coyote woman smiled vaguely as she thought of her other son, though she buried her muzzle into the physically present one's fur, wondering what she had just done to herself by readmitting Samael to the clan.

Surely Gabriel would be surprised, surely displeased—but Kaena could hardly care. She wanted them all back, every last one of her roving and dead children, and if she had the power she might have resurrected Andrezej from the grave, if only to know him as a mother should have. Surely, this would return to nail her in the ass; she knew the Aquila would disapprove of Samael's presence in the clan again, though she wondered just how vocally he would voice that opinion. The tawny-and-black elder son had always had problems with Samael, though Kaena did not truly understand them. She quite clearly recalled striking Gabriel for his tussle with Samael when they were much younger, and the coyote woman sorely hoped she would not have to throw herself in the middle of such a conflict again.

The hybrid woman drew her head back, looking at Samael as he spoke. The words were lovely for a mother to hear, and dangerous. Kaena could not think of using her own child for personal gain, but it was surely a lovely thought to know she had her own personal advocate in the coyote's ranks, her own Hydra, so to speak—though she would hardly push for Samael to attain that rank, since he was not Gabriel's biggest fan. She drew a breath in and spoke. "Gabriel has ranked me beneath him in the time since we've last seen each other, so I needn't ask him if I can count you amongst our own," the hybrid said carefully, though she meant no disrespect to the Aquila by the statement. Perhaps he would regret giving her that power, even—or maybe revoke it. That angered Kaena, but she did not fear it. For his leadership, he was still her son, and she still held some decaying semblance of power over the boy. He had come from her, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread