You turn around and they're almost grown
Western:
[html]
"Excuse me, where do you think you're going alone?" came a voice nearby. Ty was inexplicably showing up right about now. He had actually appeared to talk to Geneva about things, how she was doing and such, but he had also overheard the situation about the pregnant wolf temporarily living with her. Now, Ty had little to no experience with pregnant women, but he knew more than enough not to let them go wander around alone, one would never know what would happen to them. Placing his hand on his luperci hip, he sighed at the plump wolfess and said "You are the new wolf...Naniko D'Angelo, correct?"

Not entirely caring about the answer too much, he decided to go straight to business, although he did chastise the wolfess "In your state, it doesn't make too much sense to let you roam alone." He sighed and shrugged as he bowed slightly to the lady, trying to be more a gentlemen then he had previously produced. "Eh....sorry, I'm Ty Trenton Nasphrite, have you seen Geneva anywhere? I'd like to have a small chat with her about things."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread