You turn around and they're almost grown
[html]
ooc: <333

She had never really appreciated the outdoors so much when she had been able to come and go when she pleased...but now she most definitely was. The sunlight hit her brillian fur and her face lit up with a bright smile. The cool breeze rustled the fur of her ruff to and fro, and she lifted her head a bit to embrace it. Ahhh. She could hear the sounds of the birds even clearer than before, picking out the small cheep of one of her patients, a little finch named Jack, up in the boughs above. The woman bowed down with her rump in the air, stretching, then stood on her tip-toes to stretch some more before beginning to walk. This was so great!

Her fun was cut short as a voice broke through her happy thoughts, and she turned toward the other wolf. He already knew about her? She didn't know anything about him...no fair. "Ty Trenton Nasphrite" She repeated, a frown crossing her features. She did know him! She had never met him, though, just heard of him. An immediate shower of affection came from the hormonal wolf as she came closer, her tail wagging, attempting to nudge him a bit. "Tyyyyy!! You silly boy, it's me! Auntie Naniko! You're my brother Davinci's kid, right? He told me about you and your sister. But you're looking for Geneva? No, I haven't seen her since earlier, when she visited me in my cabin." Geneva's cabin was close by, though.

They weren't very far away from Naniko's own home. She was still looking at him, tail wagging wildly, when the first feeling came. A feeling that something wasn't quite right, that she ought to be laying down on top of a big pile of blankets and not be outside in the elements, where anything could happen. In the next moment she felt it, a strong clench in her abdomen that made her inhale with a hiss.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread