You turn around and they're almost grown
[html]
Ty cocked his head as the wolfess' tail wagged in excitement and she nudged him with genuine enthusiasm. One brow raised in suspicion as she said she was his 'Auntie Naniko', he had an Aunt? Ty was confused, suspicious even. "My father had relatives?" Ty asked the woman, cocking his head to one side as he spoke in a hesitant voice. "That's strange, my father never mentioned anything about us having relatives...." He frowned lightly, though he had no reason no to trust her on this. His father never really said anything about his family outside the valley, the old man had a lot of secrets, secrets that Ty was now curious to know, such as him having an aunt. Although he had his doubts, for now he'd take her word for it, no sense in starting to just deny it now. So, he simply replied in a cheery tone "Well, it's good to meet a fellow relative of mine, I'm happy to meet you...aunt Naniko.

However, that's when he noticed that she had hissed and crumpled slightly. At first, he didn't think anything of it, one of the children could have kicked or something, but he began to notice the panic on the wolfess' face, the rather readiness to lie down, her eyes in a bit of a panic. He quickly rushed to the aid of the pregnant wolf,asking her in a steady but calm tone. "Hey, uh, are you alright? You don't look so good.." He said as he placed a hand on her back, attempting to steady her. Not the most experienced with pregnant woman, he searched his head for reasons she'd feel sick. "Uh...perhaps you should lie down."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread