You turn around and they're almost grown
[html]
ooc:

"He was always coming and going, but yes. I'm only his adopted sibling...but he has some half siblings hanging around here too. One in Aniwaya, one in uh...I'm not sure what pack she's in. And one in Crimson Dreams. Our mother Iskata abandoned me and him when we were pretty young, so I took care of him as best I could" She explained. She hadn't raised him by herself, having the support of the pack and the help of Laruku and Conri with providing food, but had considered herself some kind of a parental figure back then. Now she had reversed back to the role of sister.

The contractions kept coming every once in a while as she spoke, making her wince. She shook her head when he suggested for her to lay down--she had to get back to the cabin! "I can make it back to my cabin. But..I need you to call for Geneva, or go and get her. And I have to have Ehno here, too...I don't know where he is right now, hunting, I think.." She groaned, shoulders hunching for a moment. "I'm going to start walking there..and I'll meet you there? It's straight north, just out of view behind that little hill"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread