You turn around and they're almost grown
Angel had only been sleeping briefly when she woke to hear a commotion nearby. He recognized the voice and soon was out the door racing to the source to see Ty. "Hey! Whats goin on?" Angel had answered her own question when she looked to see Geneva moving a very pregnant female inside. "Ahh I see! Good that you called! Geneva, if you need anything let me know! I will see if I can find some pain medicine in case if you need any!" Angel called as she rummaged through her bag she had grabbed on the way out. Finding the small bottle of pain killers, she knew it would take too long to work unless she had morphine, and that was usually hard to get. Vikadin! That would help more than the morphine unless she had a bad experience with it.

Angel running to catch up opened the door for the two of them so they could walk inside and once the door was open she immediately began to rummage up some things. "Ty, I will need your help. I need you to get a bowl of some kind for some warm water, and some towels and get them warm. Get plenty of them. We will need them if her water has not broken yet." Angel really hoped Geneva did not mind that she was taking the initiative to gather these things together. Finding extra pillows and blankets, she placed them on the couch so they were easy to grab when the time came for it. Angel looked around as she began to gather some towels knowing they would me more than what Ty may grab. At least eight to ten towels would work. "Is there anything I can do Geneva?"

Let me know if this is okay, otherwise I shall edit my post.

Messages In This Thread