You turn around and they're almost grown
[html]
"Yes, this is a good emergency, but still an emergency." Ty replied to Genevam actually quite calmed now that others were here. His original slightly panicked cry was just from a lack of experience with this sort of thing. "I apologize for making my call so panicked, I didn't want to really worry anyone...It's just...ehhh..." Ty paused in his sentence and his eyes drifted away from Geneva's in embarrassment, he was trying to keep the embarrassed flush away from his cheeks. "It's just I...I don't know anything about childbirth. I was afraid I was going to have to help out, and I don't want to be the cause of dead kids or wrongly born children." He chuckled lightly, though nervously.

Of course his fears were confirmed when Angel came in and told him to go get a bowl and boil some hot water. "Whoa...wait a minute...I don't think..." but Ty realized mid-sentence actually trying to justify not helping was a bad idea, there was a wolf giving birth, and Ty might as well help any way he could. Nodding slowly, he switched to his luperci form as he began to look through the cabin for a bowl. Of course, when he opened one cupboard, he was met with slew of bowls, but they were teetering, and before Ty knew it the bowls had fallen on him with a mighty clash, bashing against his head and arms. Nevertheless Ty found one and began to attempt to boil it in the fireplace, which was conveniently still going. Then he nearly scalded his hand trying to deliver the boiling water to Angel to help out, but with what, Ty had no idea. He thought about running off after that, but that would just seem irresponsible now, he remained at the cabin and watched from afar to see if he was going to be needed for anything else. He sat quietly in the corner, not knowing what to expect.

Ty did get back to the scene to see the pups actually being born, which was quite an interesting sight for Ty to see. To put things in perspective, Ty had lived on a battlefield, participated in pack wars across the globe, seen blood and carnage over and over, one would think this wouldn't affect Ty in the slightest, and yet now he shifted uncomfortably at the sight of Naniko giving birth. He'd never seen something living spring out of another being, like some parasitic organism from a human sci-fi horror film, this was all new to Ty. He'd never seen this before, so to actually watch it was an awkward situation for the orange-tan wolf, although he didn't really cringe or grimace, he simply seemed slightly uncomfortable.

One by one, the children were born, and each one had their own specific name, it sounds like Naniko already had them all named out. This was truly a successful birthing, no dead pups, no miscarriages, nothing bad happened, they all came out rather smoothly. Now Ty simply wanted to get out of there, he wasn't exactly involved with this, but he now felt he was part of this, she was his "aunt" after all. Sure, it sounded like Davinci was simply adopted into the family, but if she was still family, then Ty concluded that he should stick with family. He sat in the corner and observed the situation silently from afar, not needing to act out any further after delivering the bowl of hot water.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread