And when the troubles arise, we hold on tight
[html]

500+

The next to appear was Jazper and he wasn't the only one feeling uncomfortable. Savina had snapped that day. All the pressure and all the emotional strain had finally been too much for her and the Colonel had been the target of all her anger and frustration, even that which wasn't attributed to him or his actions. She felt bad that she had gotten as angry as she had, but at the same time he needed to know what a precarious situation he had put Ghita in and the Marino family as a whole. They were already reeling from what Ehno had done and if something bad happened to this litter...well it could be the end of things. When he approached her her eyes fell to the ground and her fingers held the small flower much tighter than was necessary. At his mumbled comment she nodded her head silently, uncertain as to what to say or do. It was certainly a surprise when she felt his large arms encircle her and lift her off the ground. Stunned, she looked at him as he spoke. His words made her defenses fall momentarily and the tears pricked at her eyes. Savina pressed her face against his broad chest, one hand clutching his fur. "I know, and I do love you. Just...take care of her. I can't bear to lose her..." she whispered so softly that only he would be able to hear.

She gave the protector a quick kiss on the cheek and then he set her down. The Italian fey wiped her eyes with the back of her hand, hoping to erase the evidence of her brief breakdown. The Commander turned as Princess came over and asked her a question. "Oh, it's a celebration. A year ago the pack was formed and we thought it'd be nice to have everyone come together." The same announcement would be made in only a few moments, but she figured she might as well answer the Chance girl's question. A look of concern crossed the mother's face at Princess' next words. "Saved you? What happened? Are you alright?" She certainly looked fine, but some hurts weren't visible. "Yes, Anselm's a good friend of mine. I guess I'll have to thank him for looking out for my members when I see him next." It warmed her heart to know that the Inferni male had done something to help the girl. She knew he could be rough around the edges, but deep down he really was a good guy and she valued their friendship highly.

Looking around she spotted Urma, Ares, her sister, her son, and the young girl named Flayra. Many weren't here, but that was no matter. Plenty of time had been spent waiting for people to come and they might as well get things started. Anu, thankfully, was one step ahead of her and already making the announcement. She smiled back at her dear friend, so grateful that she had her in these moments. As the toast was raised Savina nodded her head. "Cheers," she said softly. She turned back to Jazper and Princess and bowed slightly. "Excuse me." She wanted to go over and see how her sister was faring and check in on her son. Daintily she walked over to the trio gathered by the tree and managed the most powerful smile she could. The woman leaned over and gave her son a kiss on the top of his head. "How is my brave little prince?" Her gaze quickly traveled over to her sibling. "And how are you? Everything feeling okay?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread