And when the troubles arise, we hold on tight
[html]
500+

The state of his aunt both confused and concerned Gotham. He furrowed his brow a little at her explanation, but nodded his head at her suggestion to ask his mother. The boy would do that, but not right now, because there was a big party thing going on and surely his mother was very very busy! It was nice to see Ghita and to talk to her, and so he smiled at her question and plopped his bum on the ground in front of her. He was about to open his mouth to exclaim how happy he was he wasn't a girl and that he hoped it would never happen to his beloved sisters - they'd better figure out what had caused that and avoid it at all costs! - when Mati appeared. For a moment he grinned at her presence, but her statement made him feel even more confused. He liked to be very nice and polite, a nice little Cool Prince, so his inability to see the rudeness in what he had said flustered him a little. He would have to think that over later, when there wasn't so much going on around him.

Happy to have nice wolves to talk to, he recounted the events of the day with glee. "Well today I went to the lake and I saw lots of little spiders that float around on the top of the water but they don't fall in! And I wanted to try it but I'm not a real good swimmer en I was all alone so I just watched the spiders so that I'll know what to try first next time, en when I go I will go with somebody big so if I don't learn how to figure out how to walk on the water right away and I fall into the water and I'm still not a real good swimmer I can have someone that can, eh, rescue me! Maybe you can go with me, Mati? En you can try to float like the spiders too." He looked up at her then, wagging his tail warily. Perhaps she would forgive him for asking a rude question.

He heard Anu talking, so he turned his gaze towards her. He didn't know the Lieutenant General very well, but the boy quite liked the garden of flowers that she had. All his insect friends liked to hang out there, so Gotham found it to be a nice place indeed. It was strange to think that Crimson Dreams was older than he was, and he stared and smiled open-mouthed at her statement.

It wasn't long before he saw his mother making her way through the crowd, and the boy wagged his tail excitedly as she came towards him. He grinned and flung his tail back and forth with significant force as Savina acknowledged him, and exclaimed, "Good!" Casting a glance to Ghita before turning back to his mother, Gotham took the opportunity to ask, in a whisper that he didn't think his aunt could hear, "Is it bad what Auntie Ghita is like? She said I should ask you about the tails or something. Did it happen to you and that's why you know and that's why I should ask you?" He looked at the ebony female with concerned eyes, hoping there was nothing wrong with his enlarged aunt, and hoping that such an uncomfortable looking thing had never happened to his own mother.

james made this ♥
[/html]

Messages In This Thread