because we are miracles, wrapped up in chemicals
[html]
I am going to bump the date a baby bit on this puppy, because I honestly don't remember when things with Jeff became 'official.' Smile

It was so easy to be around Kansas. There was something about his presence that was restful, something that sent the thoughts orbiting furiously in her mind into rest. Her thoughts drifted to the current leader of Crimson Dreams, Savina. Although she had always known the woman to have a ready smile and helping hand, there was something that was always so intense about her. Kansas' unobtrusive, easygoing nature must help to create a balance between them.

Geneva thought that she must have only spoken to the paler male on perhaps one occasion. During her time as part of Crimson Dreams, she had of course seen him around. She had even been there when Savina had given birth to their children. But through her limited interactions with Kansas, she felt a sort of kinship to him. He was also a quiet soul, someone who passed through life without necessarily seeking the center stage.

She smiled brightly at the mention of his children. His face seemed to light up as well. It was as though he wanted to say so many things, but that the words could not fit all into his mouth at once. It was something she hoped to experience one day too, but that was just the ghost of a dream. She could not imagine changing her life so drastically right now - and she had never broached the topic with Jefferson. "Yes, I have. For a while now. I haven't burned the territory to the ground so far, so I think things have been going all right," Geneva said with a wry smile. "I...Quite honestly, I never considered myself much of a leader."

She had never spoken of this before, to anyone. After DaVinci had left and Jefferson had asked her to take his place. She hadn't thought twice about it, really. She fulfilled the need and served her pack as she had to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread