shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

AHAHA they will if Anselm has the patience for hippies. <33

It sure as hell didn't take long to get a response, but the more peachy Razekiel smoked, the less he seemed to really care if anyone wandered over in the first place. The air was rather fresh, wasn't it? There weren't many birds around, but those that were lingering made such beautiful music... Of course, the sickly-sweet scent that rose with his drug of choice stirred around the softness of the breeze, but before he could even begin to dwell on how perfectly grainy the soil was and how satisfying the sound of its crunch was, he was approached.

Razekiel brightened a subtle, wide grin at his visitor, whom he did not recognize. That was to be expected; he hadn't been home in years, not to mention his home had migrated noticeably. If he was lucky, there would be even a couple familiar faces in the old Inferni. His greeter, of course, did not strike him as a malicious, bloodthirsty animal that Inferni was supposedly known for; had the clan shifted to more peaceful terms as he himself had done? He certainly hoped so; Mother Earth could use all the love it could get. "Yeah, she's my mother, man," he grinned, shrugging his shoulders. His manner of speech was slowed and easygoing, but innately contented and earthy. The hybrid extended his arm, offering the smoking substance to his new companion. "Sounds like you know a lot of people, man. My old name's Razekiel, but I was born in a different Inferni." All smiles.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread