shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ts/zen.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:250px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#F0F0F0; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:12px; color:#555555; line-height:16px">
lol, I think if he's toasted too, he'll be plenty patient enough! XD
@&#&$Anselm's teenage years were a blur because of foreign substances, some more exotic than others. Some he'd found disturbing--especially those that made the body and mind crave more while they were in short supply; he'd place stimulants or strong depressants in this category. Others held mystery and intrigue, but as time puttered along he found them less and less worthy of pursuit. His relationship with psychedelics had been a fruitful one (at least in his mind), as he'd come to accept parts of himself he'd otherwise tried unsuccessfully to bury. The male rejected all forms of religion, and it was entirely likely that his experiences with mushrooms and LSD were the closest he'd ever get to spiritual "enlightenment." Still, he felt his "vision quests" had served their purpose, so to speak, and so he strayed away from those things now, too.
@&#&$Time and time again, he found the drug that betrayed him least was this one--he was rather fond of Mary Jane; she never took away his coordination, smudged out his memories, or left him sick the next day. Good ol' Captain Morgan would leave him feeling warm and fuzzy for a few hours, but the next day he was a mess and he was practically useless while under the spell. Though he'd never embraced all aspects of the stoner culture per se, he was still always down for a good smoke.
@&#&$Thus, he gratefully accepted a couple of puffs on the stranger's joint. He pulled the smoke in deep and inhaled thoughtfully, one brow quirking in amusement over the other's lazy drawl. Passing it back in turn, he remained silent for several moments before exhaling a billowing cloud of white smoke into the air. When he spoke again, more continued to pour from his mouth--tiny wispy waterfalls that fell between pointed teeth. "That's my job," he said with a grin, figuring even if the fellow was half burnt-out he'd see the advantage of a wolfish looking hybrid amongst Inferni's ranks immediately.
@&#&$A pause as his brows furrowed--"Old name?" That one had almost slipped by him. Was there a new name? Shaking his head a bit, he shrugged dismissively--it didn't matter. If Razekiel wished to be addressed by anything else, he'd make that clear soon enough (maybe). "But ah, yeah, the one before the fire. I was never at that one, but I can't imagine it's much different," he mused. "Inferni was the only group to 'survive' the migration; all the other packs fell apart and the wolves formed new alliances. Several of those packs have already dissolved in the meanwhile," he explained, figuring Raze might be curious as to what had happened during his absence. "Gabriel's been leading ever since. Kaena came back within the past year and she's now second in command.
@&#&$"A bunch of others have come and gone.. some of your siblings, I mean," he frowned, not even sure how well the coyote had known any of them. "Corona was here maybe a year ago... Molochai blew through briefly, but I haven't seen him in a few months again. Samael's still kicking around somewhere, I think." He exhaled, searching his now-foggy mind for details. He wasn't entirely sure what had happened to that oddball, though he wasn't sure he cared. "Andre's dead," he stated, though the darkness in his tone hinted that it wasn't exactly an accident. "Other 'n that, Hybrid's been around since they all came over with the fire," he added. His little monologue was delivered somewhat sporadically and drawn out, not with the usual efficiency Anselm would deliver such information. It seemed to fit. "So, uhh, where'd you go?" he wondered; surely this fellow would have all kinds of zany stories.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread