shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Inferni had burned with the fire, this Razekiel and his slow-moving intellect had already pieced together. The fact that the clan itself had relocated and survived against all odds was intriguing but little surprise in the end. Before Anselm could move too far ahead, of course, Razekiel found it necessary to fill him in on the question briefly raised. Perhaps the fellow hybrid would appreciate it: "Mother Earth called me Marsh Sunflower for a while," he rolled his shoulders, then leaned to accept the smoking joint once more. "I didn't last in that scene so I went back, man. Too much stuff going on to keep me there." He didn't deserve the earth-loving name any longer, either. Perhaps he was too impure for a name of the earth.

He smiled mildly at the barrage of names Anselm threw at him. Many of them were fuzzy and faceless, but a few lit vague but still-breathing memories. He'd been close to Molochai once, when the sun-loving idiot was in his childhood; Molochai had been his stand-in father for some time. What was his father's name again? Ah, it didn't matter... Razekiel couldn't remember him anyway. Kaena had apparently gone and come back, a quaint little tidbit of information that Razekiel oddly found amusing. He laughed aloud when it had been announced; his mother had always been dedicated to the clan she founded, possibly more so than she was for the countless spawn she'd brought about. The Gabriel he mentioned, however, did not spark even the slightest of memories. Ah, soon enough they would meet, of course. Samael he knew well; no one in their right mind could forget Samael. Razekiel had always wondered what his brother had been up in his absence.

After the many names stopped, Anselm moved on. Where had he been? Well, there was plenty of story for that. "I got tired of being stationary, if you know what I mean, so I took off. Mother Earth was callin' me and I answered the call, man. Burned some rubber. Admired the scenery for a while." He inhaled deeply on the toxic thing in his fingers, mused about it briefly, and released the resulting puff of smoke into the air. He admired the smoke, the sun, the clouds, and then finally returned to his story. "I lived with a bunch of choice blokes. Broke my leg and they fixed me right up, so I stuck with them. I learned all about Mother Nature and all her beauty, man. It's great, you know?" Another pause for cloudy admiration of the milieu. "We smoked a lot. The sex was great. They had wolves, though... that shit didn't fly, man. Things got bad, so I beat it." Another nonchalant puff of smoke.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread