shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... enchfd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:230px; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#E8E7E5; line-height:16px">
        Anselm listened with rapt attention, always more receptive to the idea of "story time" while flying high. His typically pictureless imagination ran rampant, filled with still scene shots like an old film without sound. Usually, his ideas were formulated in language and occasionally numerals. Razekiel, he mused, seemed like he just might always be on some alternate plane; the fellow was quite spacey indeed. Something about any of Kaena's kids being called "Marsh Sunflower" struck him as delightfully hilarious, and a dumb, complacent look washed over his face at the thought.

As the younger man continued, the red-eyed wolf's face contorted into a frown--not one that was unkind or aggressive, but perhaps one that was simply confused. "Dude, I have no idea what you're talking about," he admitted, though the sound of his own voice was enough to make him laugh. "Hah!" he exclaimed, slapping him lightly on the back as the grey coyote finished his last few lines. "You seem alright with me, though. I'm sure Kaena and Gabe would be interested to hear you're back," he added. (As an aside, he'd always appreciated nature what he perceived as "well enough," so the concept of anything more than that just seemed foreign--also, since he initially left his birth pack, he'd been more than happy to settle in Inferni; the itch to move on a larger scale had apparently died with his youth.)

More than a couple things about the coyote struck him as very peculiar--were he in any other state of mind, he'd probably delve into the "too much stuff going on" and "things got bad" parts more deeply. For now, though, he just nodded with blunted enthusiasm and somehow worked up the energy to rise to his feet. He offered Razekiel a clawed hand, hoping perhaps he'd get another hit for help with a lift so they could go find one of the leaders. "Ah, yea; we had an issue with a damn wolf ourselves less than a month ago. He thought it was a good idea to trespass and take our decorations," he said with a pout, crimson gaze lifting to the piked skulls.

While they walked, he decided he could brief the new clan member (with 99.99% certainty) on their status with the other packs. "Couple'a packs in the area you have to look out for, too. Dahila de Mai in the west, their beta is a real shit bag. He'd probably kill any clan member near them on sight. And more recently we've got Phoenix Valley in the south stirring up dust, but that's been quiet for awhile... hopefully it's just settled on it's own." The last thing they needed was a huge conflict going into the cooler months. "Other 'n that the other packs in the southwest don't seem half bad. None of 'em are looking for trouble, at least." In this place, that counted for a lot.

-supa tired, sorry this sucks.- D: maybe edit leader needed after your next post or something, and feel free to power play them walking to the caves to find Kae or Gabe/passing the thing around/whatever! and uh, if you want the powerplay i did removed just let me know o:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread