shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

the powerplay's fine. ^^

Somewhere along the line, Razekiel began to notice that Anselm was hardly coyote-looking at all; this concept didn't seem to bother him, however, mostly because the pacifist's brain had already registered the stranger as trustworthy Inferni folk. Despite fangs and claws and a reputation to boot, the creatures of Inferni were still -- and always had been -- a tight-knit bunch, bound by familial connections. They kept their enemies close, but their enemies closer. The clan was almost ironic, however; one would assume those accepted by their standards and considered members would be trusted and approved, but Inferni attracted such shady and unnatural creatures that no one in their right mind could consider them all to be safe. Anselm, however, was on Razekiel's good side... though at this point, he really did not have a bad one. Wolves weren't even there -- wolves didn't even deserve his bad side.

Razekiel couldn't even be bothered to frown when Anselm declared his confusion openly. Instead, the grey-furred hybrid made some slow laugh and bright smile, shook his head, and shrugged. He was alive to be alive, not to be necessarily understood. That was the way the winds blew. They walked. He stiffened at the mention of wolves, however, but his smile remained. Everything about the packs seemed to breeze over his head easily; there was no evidence of comprehension in his simplistic expression whatsoever. "Mother Earth wanted these conflicts to happen," he smiled, puffing at the joint before handing it to Anselm once again, "She is organizing their removal through us, my friend. Everything's gonna fall into place someday."

He literally paused midstep, made a contentedly contemplative face, and reached around his back. "Keep the smoke, man. This makes me want to play a song. Perhaps 'the man' will like it." 'The man,' being whichever leader they happened to run into. Razekiel pulled his guitar from the sling around his back, positioned it, and began to flick something lighthearted on the strings and hum something only slightly tone-deaf alongside the strumming.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread