shed a little light on it
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ztable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

LOL

His mother was sympathetic as he expected, welcoming the reeking boy into her arms. He was the prodigal child, the one who wasn't supposed to return; in his stead Samael had remained, or so he was told, but his sister was still unsurprisingly missing in action. Would she return? He barely thought of it, but he expected not. Ahemait was a stubborn one, the trait all three siblings originally shared but had been whittled away during his time spent with the peace-loving Juniper Peace. What would his mother think of that? She had a violent history, a great family of which she was the Matriarch; somehow, as he squeezed her body against his and smiled mildly to himself, such reservations were hardly worth the worrying.

"I'm changed, boss," he grinned as they parted, rolling his shoulders. "I'm a drifter at heart, but the wind's stopped blowing. I just need a place to crash, man. The winter's gonna be cold." He smiled sheepishly; the boy was thin, foul-smelling, and an out-of-place pacifist from a bloodthirsty family, but he possessed some sort of nonchalant, unknowing charm. Razekiel had, after all, been unconsciously popular with the ladies of Juniper way back for a reason. "I won't cause trouble, boss. Mother Earth loves the peace, man." He flashed a two-fingered peace sign. As a final convincing argument, he added, "I'll make myself useful if you don't mind extra weed in the premises, man."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread