partners in crime
[html]

I have them landing in the harbor at Halifax, because it seems like it would be reasonable, and also, it sets them up sort of smack dab in the middle of ‘Souls. If any of this seems wrong or I should edit some details in/out, let me know! I just want to get the ball rolling, whee~!

After some time spent on a boat, Silas had developed his sea legs. He wouldn’t doubt that not many Luperci would want to trade their lives on land for one on the sea, but this was perhaps something that was mingled in the blood that ran Silas’s veins – he was quick to adapt to a life on water. Things were much different though, but that was to be expected. There were no expanses to run across, only the outstretching breadth of the sea to gaze upon. Times got boring, leading to drunken games above and below deck. But things would be different now. Silas would have to re-adapt and let his sea legs drift away.

His first few steps on the rotting wood of the harbor docks were unsteady and unfamiliar. Though he knew the waves rocked beneath him into the dock, he himself was not moving. The rocking motion his body felt was a mere illusion, but it made it hard for him to move towards the shore. "Are you sure this is the right place?" Long fingers went to his throat to re-secure the blue bandana tied there, scanning the surrounding harbor as he did so. There didn’t seem to be anybody around; plus, there had to be a ton of these places along the coast. What made Rurik so sure they had come to the right location?

Stretching both arms high above his head, Silas turned around to face their ship and the two other forms that moved about it. "I swear I’m still rocking," he commented mostly to himself, taking a few steps back towards where he had disembarked their ship. "Are you guys coming?" Though Silas would miss the comforts of the sea, he was eager to explore the area they had set out to find. And beyond the harbor was a city full of things calling his name, he knew, if only he was given the chance to explore them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread