partners in crime
[html]

Sorry this is crap. I started writing, but realize I need to go! But yah, we'll have to work out some details about mom. Maybe chat it up on aim/pm sometime?

He had adverted his icy gaze back towards the shore, uninterested in the trivial conversation between father and sister. Instead, Silas’ mind was turning over the ideas of what they would find here. How different would it be from where they had come? Would anyone else here know how to speak Russian, or would they now have to use their freshly developed English? An ear flicked as the dock groaned under the newly added weight. He turned to see Rurik helping his sister onto the dock beside him. He could see how Rurik’s genes had played a significant part in his sister’s appearance. Silas, on the other hand, had a much smaller frame; though he had his father’s wolf blood, Silas looked more coyote than anything else. The same icy blue eyes were what truly connected them, though. They weren’t a common color and it was easy to see that the two were related once you saw those eyes.

"Good? I think it still feels strange." He took a few more steps forward, coming beside Liliya, as the Russian words easily slipped from his tongue. A grin came across his features, and he turned to his sister. "Hey," he raised an arm and pointed towards a tangled mess of nets and crates off a few dozen yards, "race yah." He didn’t care that it may have been juvenile. Silas figured a little competition wouldn’t hurt. Plus, if he got his legs moving, maybe they would adjust better to walking on solid ground. He took off running, the bandana at his neck slightly waving as the air caught it. "Come on!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread