partners in crime
[html]

Rowing has been kicking my ass. (In fact, just got back from practice!) Anyhow, I don't have any classes today so I'm going to try and be around 'Souls all day. If you're around, maybe we can plot about momma? Big Grin

There was a rush of something in his veins – a feeling vaguely familiar, but which had been forgotten during their time on the boat. It was the rush of adrenaline, the pumping of his heart, and the inflating of his lungs against his ribs that he felt. It made him feel alive, even now in this trivial race with his sibling. He simply felt alive.

He settled himself onto one of the crates, lifting his clawed feet as they repeatedly managed to slip into the nets. "It feels good to be able to move so freely again." He would have to go for a good run after they had gotten themselves settled here. He knew that there would be so much more he could unleash – more rush of adrenaline, more freedom – if only he was given the space and the time. He lifted both arms overhead, reaching into the air and stretching his muscles. As Rurik came into view again, Silas cracked a smile. "Don’t worry old man, we won’t leave you behind," his words laced in playfulness. "Did you get the boat secured?" He was eager to start exploring and was wondering when they were going to find this friend of Rurik’s to help them get settled. Maybe they’d be sleeping on the boat tonight after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread