partners in crime
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> I'm killing this thread. Sorry! It's not as if it took two months for them to find this map or anything. :x I'll try not to take forever and a day to reply from now on! <333

Silas wasn’t sure how his father did it. The old pirate was so knowledgeable that Silas could only hope that one day he might learn just as much. He took a step forward as Liliya wrapped an arm around his, and studied the map in silent amazement. How his father managed to read any of it, Silas didn’t know. The English alphabet still eluded him, even though he had been introduced to it before. It was one thing to speak a language and something entirely different to read or write it. "Vhere do we find beds?" Silas asked, leaning a bit closer to study all the strange marking included in the maps design. His father’s finger found a location on the map and tapped it, revealing a smile crossing Silas’ features. "Ура, beds!"

"Da, lets!" Silas turned and headed back towards the stairs that accompanied the rusted escalator. "Da, I need dinner," he added, twirling on his paws to face Rurik for a quick moment, before taking the first few steps in great strides. He bounded up the stairs, not even bothering to grasp the railing for support. Though the dark and damp tunnel had put a damper on the boy’s mood for a short while, the prospect of warm beds and a bit of food before bed rekindled the boy’s joy of finally making it to land. He skipped the last few steps and landed on the floor with a light thud, before turning back to look down at his advancing father and sister. "Come!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread