an epidemic of the mannequins [j]
[html]
I know! ^=^ And I am just making it crap for you, OnO
300+

The woad-banded aurals pressed forward in a single, subtle movement that seemed to push the erected posture forward. The tranquility, however, seemed unfazed by the foreign words that escaped the other’s tongue. She listened to those words with hidden meaning, and listened to the song that was placed upon the air that was a silent sigh. What they sang of she did not know, but the colours did not seem unpleasant. The warrior did not respond and was quiet with unhurried silence as the white orbs considered the other wolf. And the black fae realized the potential ambiguity of her words only when the other replied in an unexpected way. There was a brief silence that followed the white female’s words, but it was not of uncertainty. It was seen by the Caledonian-Korean that the offer was a gift of sorts, and it was improper and impolite to refuse a given thing. And yet, the warrior had no desire to diminish her body’s ability to move and sing, and so she decided, for the first time, to decline that offer. "I thank you for the offer," the soft melody replied with a slight dip of her maw. "But I must decline." It did not seem as if this particular female would be troubled by such a thing; the calmness about this female, however, was strangely unnatural. The black fae wondered if the smoke created such an effect, but she did not know for she stood at a distance where the wind would carry it from her.

"You seek to join a pack," the quiet song continued, "And our boarders are open." Only a few days prior the Adonis had accepted the young wolf Taika into the Dahlian ranks, but there was yet room for another within the flower lands. Cwmfen did not mind the solitude as this female, nameless still, did. Indeed, her solitude was now filled with her pups, and it was filled by Onus too. She desired his company often, and she desired him. But the solitude between their meetings was tolerable. Soon, when the pups would leave the den, the solitude too would be tolerable. But she understood that many did not desire the silence of a single soul, and a brief nod was given. "You will find much company here. What will you offer Dahlia in return for such a thing?"She spoke formally as if a ritual sacrifice must be made, and yet surely the act of joining was not so intense a process.

The black fae’s head tilted imperceptibly, allowing the silence to persist before allowing her voice to fill it. "Why is it unfavorable to be dead?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread