an epidemic of the mannequins [j]
[html]

It's not crap, silly! 300+ words.

######She assumed that an Apothecary was something like a healer, in which case, it was something she was comfortable agreeing with. Her skills were not overly abundant, but she was confident that she could figure it out fairly quickly. How hard could it possibly be, anyway? Surely it wouldn't be all that hard to acclimate herself with the plants in the area and start growing her own. In her bag, she had some seeds, as well as some plants that may well still be alive. Her garden wold bloom, and anyone who sought comfort in it would be welcome. "I suppose that's an accurate description. . . I can learn more as I go along, but it's something that interests me." If she could prevent anyone from suffering the death she now dealt with, then she would do so willingly, no matter how much she might want someone to have something in common with. Lolita, though she wanted company, was not selfish enough to wish this fate on anyone else in the world, except for Pippa, perhaps, so they could stay together.

######Lolita did not necessarily agree with what Cmwfen said, but thus far, the strangely marked female was the most understanding individual she had met thus far regarding her condition. There was no way she could ever heal from this - she was dead, for heaven's sake - but she was glad that the Dahlian did not seem to think badly of her for this situation. The fact that she had not immediately turned her away when she had mentioned how annoying it was to be dead meant a great deal to her, and she already respected Cmwfen immensely. Hopefully, her little knowledge of plants, her youth, and her respect for the woman would all help her in gaining acceptance. "Does this mean I can join?" she asked hopefully, trying to keep her building excitement from flowing into her flat expression. There was no reason to get excited yet, since she had not been officially accepted into the pack, but she could certainly hope.

Table by Samael Lykoi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread