Stalking 101
[html]

Sorry for the wait again. Mass attack of assignments is over now, I hope to be more reliable with my activity. Word count: 400

........The young male cocked his head sideways as he studied her face, not really sure what she meant. Sure, she looked weird and kind of scary, but what did that have to do with justice? She wasn't fair? He didn't understand. Perhaps she meant something else, or perhaps she didn't know the words like he did. She probably did mean something else, but he could not decipher what. His understanding only reached as far as his vocabulary would take him. Smiling with his tongue out instead of saying anything, he just looked at her dumbly. It was dark anyway; she probably couldn't see him that well either.
When Finn described her brother, Emwe looked down on himself, lifting a front paw and then the next, studying himself. He was not skinny! He was quite big, and proud of it. Bigger than Conor, and that was a good thing, right? In fact, he was chubby, and some of that puppy fat lingered even though he was nearing adolescence. Chances were he was going to be a little chubby the rest of his life, unless life forced him into an existance less comfortable than the current. Either way he was still built strong, and in that sense resembled his father much closer than his litter brother Conor. I'm not skinny, I'm pretty big. But I keep falling and bumping into things and stuff. His face was a disappointed frown; disappointed in its owner. What good was the ability to walk and run and everything, when he just kept hurting himself? Stupid legs, they never did what he wanted them to.
His frown was turned upside down and his ears perked up instantly as the female offered to help him. Oh! Oh maybe now he could become a hunter! He could catch rabbits! And next time he met Coli he would brag about how good he was, and she would be really really impressed. Yeah. His tail wagged in the dark evening air, and his voice rang quite happily as he blurbled out an excited acceptance. "Oh yes great I can catch rabbits and everything!" Satisfied with the situation, he allowed his legs to bounce a little before settling again, now focused. It was good to bounce sometimes. In a very serious voice and with a very serious face, he asked the female what came next. "So what do I have to do?"

Table by Sace/Hemming. Thanks! Big Grin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread