where the road parts
[html]
Ecstasy! ...The not-drug kind!

The fact that the other young coyote didn’t know the name of the entire area was a bit strange, but Snake imagined it might be because he was probably just as new as he was. He gave a hesitant nod, though he did roll the name Inferni around in his head. Snake’s memory was bad, but he definitely knew that the name sounded familiar. In a flash, he remembered a snippet of a conversation he had once had with his mother about that place—“There also lived a clan of coyotes on the coast, named Inferni…” He knew that she had gone into some specifics about what she knew of them, but he couldn’t remember any more. He frowned, wishing he’d have a little more information to go on.

If he had to guess by the skulls, they weren’t overtly friendly.

But this stranger hadn’t called the rest of the pack on him to chase him away and / or tear him apart, so perhaps there was still a good chance. Since he had finally stopped and thought about what he was doing, he realized that he didn’t know. He had thought to go to this place of legend on a mere whim, but what he would do now that he was here was a giant blank. He knew that he’d be cared for best if he worked his way into a group, and trying to fit in as a coyote amongst wolves wasn’t going to be the right way to go—especially with what he remembered of Patriot and his gang.

At the next question, Snake shook his head, the tails of his bandanna fluttering behind him. “No, no, I just arrived here,” he said, crossing his arms. He wondered how to proceed, and thought that there was probably no better technique than to be blunt and to-the-point. “I… do wonder, though, if I could maybe talk with you ‘er someone else about trying to join up here?” He glanced around. “I don’t really know the conduct for it, so, uh…” Worth a shot, right?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread