where the road parts
ADJECTIVES!! (And this is short and sweet [okay, maybe not so much as it is retarded] since I need to run to class, and there wasn't much to do anyway. XD Mel/Sie, if either one of you could jump in ASAP, that would be great! <3)
[html]
Well, that was something of a relief that he wasn't standing toe-to-toe with some traitorous coyote that had some how earned himself a place in one of the wolf packs. And even more interesting was the fact that he wanted to join—a procedure that Hezekiah didn't really know that much about—and so a little shrug followed the initial question and following statement; he didn't know what the conduct was either. But he did know that he would probably be better suited talking to the likes of the same people that had been there when Hezekiah had “joined”.

“I don't see why not, so I'll call the leader,” he said, convincing himself that he also knew how to do such a thing in a manner that at least conveyed the right tone. He didn't need everyone running to the borders, nor was he simply doing it to provoke response and find where the others were. So the call he made was short, hinting at some notion of urgency that started off traditionally as the coyote howl, but ebbed away in volume. And once that was finished, he felt it was no better of a time to exchange names, turning back towards his brethren with a faint smile.

“I'm Hezekiah,” he offered, even holding his hand out in the same way Anselm had done for him.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread