there was only fire.
[html]

Exactly. I think this may be one of the times where I have less to say. . . Sorry it's not so good, this post. 300+ words.

#####What an awful answer! Why would anybody think that they should be dead? The idea was absolutely ridiculous, completely ludicrous, and she was sure her face showed her mental reaction to the suggestion. As often as she wished that she had a companion that was dead like herself, Lolita knew that it was terribly annoying to be dead, and she did not wish for anyone to have to become dead. If she happened to find someone who was already dead, however... That would be a different story, then. Even if the silvery woman was not dead, then that was okay. It just meant that her initial thoughts had been correct when assuming that life flowed within the obviously older woman. "If you're alive, then you shouldn't be dead," she mused, as if this was an obvious thing that should be noted by all.

#####Whatever was left of her dead and broken heart went to the older female for knowing so many that were gone now. Unfortunately, it did not help her a bit, considering she wanted to find someone who had yet to pass on. Like so many others, it seemed that the scarred one would not be able to help her with finding some company. Even being in a pack was not much for her loneliness, which had become a major disappointment for her. Without a foundation for the idea, she had expected that being in a pack would ease the silent haunting of her mind, but it had not done so. Still she was alone, and already she was bored with the way her afterlife was going.

#####Perhaps it was not common around these parts, then, since she had seemed to confuse the older woman, just as Cmwfen had seem less than sure about the situation. "Because I am," she stated, the answer so simple and obvious in her mind. It was so strange to think that no one else found it as simple as she did. Prsumably, this was because she was dead, while they weren't. It was still strange to realize that something so obvious to her was so uncommon to the people she met.

Table by Amber!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread