there was only fire.
[html]

300+ words.

#####It seemed that they had very different ideas about what Death could be like. Lolita still preferred the idea of Death being fond of Kaena, simply because it was a much more pleasant idea. Maybe Death was fond of her, too, and that was why she was still walking the earth in death. If that were the situation, however, then would not Kaena be dead in the same fashion? Probably Death did not really care for her at all, and that was why she could never completely die. That was unfortunate. Apparently, Death did not care to have her close to him or her, so she would forever be forced to stay on the earth with those that did not seem to understand her problem. That was a depressing thought.

#####The older woman's age was exciting, most definitely intriguing to the cream-colored one. "That's pretty cool, you know. Not many make it to ten, and I can never be ten," she stressed, hoping Kaena might understand that it was a very big deal that she could never be able to reach such an interesting age. Since she claimed to have had so many runs with death, Lolita hoped that Kaena would not be taking her life for granted any time soon. She was alive and could be ten, so she had better be happy about it. "Oh, and I'm Lolita Monroe. I just joined a pack near here, Dahlia de Mai. What's Inferni like?" Lolita had already given her first name to the silver one, but it had not been a formal introduction, so she did so again happily.

#####Immortality seemed like a good thing, and it was a different view than she had initially thought of it as. Despite this, even knowing that some would want to live forever, she shook her head in a matter-of-fact manner. "I can never see her again, but I know that someday, she'll die, and I'll just keep walking until everyone around me is gone. Even if I never see her again, I'll know that she died eventually, and that will hurt too much," she mused, referring, of course, to her sister. That was one of the biggest flaws she could find in not being able to die, that everyone around her would die and she would eventually be left alone. That was why she was so desperate to find another dead companion in hopes of eternal closeness.

Table by Amber!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread