there was only fire.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/kae_razor.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Awww. Big Grin You make me feel liked and give me lulz at the same time. XD You rock.

The silvery hybrid had her family, and that was where she drew strength for her old age. The Lykois kept her going; they required her attention and guidance still. She had left too early, and now it was only a question of fate as to whether or not the departed ones would return to her again. Still, she had her strong Gabriel, she had her devoted Samael, she had her darling lost Razekiel—and beyond that, her beloved Halo, the final grandchild remaining out of all of them, though she did not doubt Ezekiel's return and she eagerly awaited Talitha, one of the many other grandchildren whom she had not met.

The leaden-furred coyote listened carefully to the woman's response, her hope restored just a little bit and then demolished. If she was that new, it was unlikely that she'd have even heard of Haku yet. Trying not to allow her disappointment to show, the hybrid shook her head. "Haven't heard of her." The hybrid didn't wish to comment further than that; revealing too much or digging for too much information was bad. She didn't realize shutting down was also a giveaway, but the conversation progressed nonetheless, and the moment of fleeting hope was forgotten.

The Centurion tilted her head to the side, smiling again, though it was a faint one. "Of course. I am the mother to many children, and they have all come home to me at some point or another. Love like that can draw you back to the ones you love," the hybrid said. As Lolita spoke, she listened, her thoughts brewing even as the younger canine formed her questions. "It is fleeting, so far as I know... it fades and withers, or it is stolen from you in the night," the lead-furred woman said, a pained look crossing her scarred face as she thought of Zulifer, whom Salvaged had murdered while she slept; of Ahren, who had departed to chase his crown and destiny, she supposed. Those were the only times she'd ever been in love, and both times it had ended prematurely, she thought. "What's normal love, anyway?" the hybrid asked, not drawing the conclusion that perhaps the third party in the love triangle was also a sibling.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread