turning us into monsters.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
I had to google him up. I are unedumucated. D:

The hybrid woman was content to sit in silence with Hybrid. She didn't find it uncomfortable after a few moments, and as she was not given to talking excessively herself, she could hardly pressure him to answer. If that was all they had to say to each other, then Kaena would leave him in peace in the rain and continue about her own business, though the meeting would echo on her mind and dampen her mood for some time, to be sure. She had worked through much of her awkwardness and anxiety where social situations were concerned, and it would dishearten her to have another setback.

There was a ring of truth to the Hydra's statement. Power without authority was nothing; without anyone beneath you to boss around and use as you please, you were just a madman laying claim to power without any actual proof to back it up. The silvery canine smiled toothily in the rain, her sallow canines showing in a rather amused grin, her answer a familiar subject to herself and the coyote before her. "Madness, I'm sure," the coyote said, halted a little by his next words. Past transgressions? That was a new one; the hybrid woman did not think Hybrid had done anything particularly evil or crazy. Then again, she had not been here a terribly long time, and the time that she had been absent was long. A year and a half was plenty of time to wreck havoc.

The coyote tilted her head to the side, her yellow-golden eye narrowing as she looked at the man once more. "So far as I know, you owe me no debt for anything you've done. If anything, it would be mine owed to you," shrugging her shoulder. She would not pretend some of the awkwardness and frustration she encountered here (and he, likewise, so it would seem) was none of her fault. If she had bothered to seek out the Holocaust canine as an Aquila, or even upon her return—maybe they wouldn't be here like they were at the moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread