rambling years of lousy luck.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_top.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:200px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Dude, they're supposed to!!! ANDANDAND, if they do, Bloom & Knightley already said they're not interested (and their storyline is pretty much wrapped up anyway) so the rumor is, if they continue to make Pirates movies, they will be exclusively Jack Sparrow-focused prequels or sequels. Um, SQUEAL!? And you know Johnny Depp loves Sparrow's character and playing him, so he's definitely down for it! AHH! I would bank on this actually happening, as the franchise is so wildly successful Disney would be idiots not to leap at the chance to make more money off it. XD /TEXTWALL

The Russian wolf was an extrovert, to be certain. He thrived off of the company of others, and there was nowhere he'd rather be than the life of the party, the central point of attention in the room. It was not arrogance or need that demanded this of Rurik, but a bright and bubbly personality which merely caused it to happen, most of the time. Few creatures could match Rurik in terms of optimism and helpfulness; he was not a creature inclined to rage or even irritation. He was calm and level-headed—at least when sober, anyway.

It was Rurik's turn to listen with interest; he could not imagine why a lake would be dangerous, and he was quite intrigued. He had been warned to stay away from iced lakes in the fall and spring, but he thought that was common knowledge, and Finn's words had seemed to indicate the lakes were never safe for swimming. "Bad water?" he said, cocking his head to ths side. He had encountered a few places in Europe where the human slag had not melted away from the earth, and it continued to poison the air, the water, the forest. He wondered if the world would ever recover.

The she-wolf spoke again, characterizing her wound lightly. The adage made the wolf grin, though he shook his head, mock-stern for just a moment. "Aye, but let it stop up 'fore we go frolickin' off," the Russian said in his rumbly accent. He had gotten much better at speaking English since he had first landed on the North American shore, and he rarely missed words anymore, though his manner of speech was still choppy, and he lost words occasionally, spending a moment to search his head before they returned to him. His vocabulary was rather limited, though he sounded much smarter in his mother tongue than he did in English.

She seemed to appreciate the offer, and Rurik's sable-dipped ears swept forward to catch the next question, perhaps one he could have predicted. He grinned, and shrugged his shoulders. "I speak Russian first, but I learn English, French, Spanish. I know little bits of Romanian, tiny bits of German. I have been to many places, so I think my voice shows that," he said. "You, too, travel the world?" he asked, surprised to meet another like himself.

There were fewer planetary nomads on this side of the earth. Rurik figured this was due to the predominantly feral lifestyle, though he did not know the specifics of everywhere in Europe. He had heard of some places where Lupercism had not taken hold, and there were still regular four-leggers living the feral life. Many places over there were similar to this, including his home clan. Though they had many human traits, some of his elder relatives still clearly preferred their wolf forms, and in some places it was considered impolite and completely out-of-place to be a two-legged canine.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread