rambling years of lousy luck.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_tropic.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:230px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:25px;">
Eh, it's good that you experienced it the bad way first, so now you definitively know what not to do. But as far as being served water, don't fret. Tongue A few of my friends had pulled the same thing with pepsi when we were mixing liquors because our friend had also gotten too drunk and was demanding more. -shrug- Better they did that than let you really drink your face off and end up getting your stomach pumped. X_x As far as hangovers go, I've been lucky in that department; the worst I've ever suffered was a mild headache that went away with an ibuprofen and a hefty dose of caffeine, but some people get them sooo much worse, with puking and augh. DDD: And zomg, I didn't realize Rurik was popping her cherry! D'awwww! X333 SO cute. And, moar powerplay, if that's okay? D: I feel the need to ask in every instance, lol. But, uh, yeah! this will be the blackout here at the end, and then we can just pick it up afterward? X3 I would guess in the middle of your post, just throw a few asterisks to indicate the black-out? /longest ooc message ever!

The cloud-colored man had not assumed his four-legged form since he had taught his children to shift some months ago, and for nearly two years before that. Some found the urge to shift uncontrollable at times, especially around the full moon, but Rurik felt hardly a tug at those times, not nearly enough to make him go feral and galavant through the woods. He had not lost his wolfish edge, however, and it was clear from the fluid motions of his still-lithe body. The Russian was getting on in age, but he did not appear it a bit, and he had only grown slightly more haggard in the face since his last jaunt about these parts. He still had quite a few years left in him, several of them still good.

It was quite natural for him to be this way, though, as he was born with four legs, as were they all, and after a moment he was completely himself again. Had he not been intoxicated he would have known his first form immediately, and as it were it had only taken an instant to adjust to it anyway. The leaden female crept closer to him, pressing her coal nose against his. She hadn't seemed bothered by his shift, and he was rather glad for that. He hadn't wanted to scare her, but it was best that she was prepared for what she was asking him for. Rurik was not as some; to some Luperci, bestowing the gift of shifting on another was a ritualistic affair, complete with daggers and ceremony and all of that flash. This seemed more fitting, and was generally more certain anyway. There was something in the ferocity of the act which made it appropriate for transfering the virus to another.

Her warm breath was against his neck, and he turned his head toward her, rubbing his own nose beneath her iron-colored jaw, his pink tongue licking the side of her muzzle. He would kiss her here, but his wolf lips felt inappropriate for it, so he made do with that, sidling closer to Finn by the moment until they were close enough for the fur on their shoulders to brush against each other. Rurik was content for a minute to lay his head against her chest. He had decided to be gentle with this lovely creature from the beginning, thinking perhaps she had suffered enough in her lifetime already. She didn't need more of the same from him. He smiled at her words, drawing back a little and giving her that same sloppy grin. "You should'a spoken sooner."

He was content to move at a pace that was comfortable for her, quite happy to simply rest his head against Finn's neck for a moment, looking with muted surprise as she drew back, thinking she was reconsidering. She hesitated a moment and spoke shaky words, surprising to the wolf. Oh—it made sense, then, her shyness. The Russian did a double-take in his mind, and reconsidered this fact. No one had touched her prior to this, she was pure and pristine? He almost scowled and broke out with joy at this notion, wondering how any could have passed her up and left her all to him. In an extremely human gesture, the silvery wolf lifted his forepaw and settled it over hers, gripping her flesh ever so gently with his claws.

He spoke reassuringly, leaning in again to nuzzle the side of her muzzle even as he spoke, hesitating to inhale her scent as it wafted up from her neck, lovely and feminine. "Oh, dorogaya—then your loveliest gift is saved for me," her murmured into her ashen fur, still marveling at how such a thing could be his. He smiled again, light sparkling in his husky's gaze as he regarded Finn's scarred features once more, thinking she was lovelier by the moment, and this was not simply the alcohol speaking. "You'll have to turn away from me," he said softly, though he was rather used to facing his lovers, and he was not quite ready to surrender her face yet. "... in a moment," he said.

The silvery wolf's teeth found her neck, nibbling gently on her flesh through her thin fur, alternating this with a nuzzle here and there. He was not absolutely certain how to express his affection in this form, but this felt nice and right to him, so he continued for a moment, little noises of affection escaping his throat now and then. His breathing was a bit quicker, and excitement danced in his blue eyes as he pulled back, nodding to her to indicate she ought to turn. "Your body will know what to do," he said, quite certain of this. She turned obligingly, and Rurik leaned forward a bit to rub his nose behind her ear affectionately as he pushed himself over her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread