haunt your halls and walk through walls
[html]
Boo for not being able to be on Souls all day ): And hot table!

That seemed to be a pretty satisfactory recovery from being a not-so-cool Cool Prince. Anyway, any concerns he had about his first impression quickly dissipated when the big wolf introduced the sword by name. Gotham didn't even know that swords had names! He found this idea rather fascinating, and he wondered briefly if Ember and Jazper knew that their swords had them. The man with the accent was the only one that had actually used one when speaking about his weapon, but he seemed confident and Gotham didn't doubt his rightness - of opinion or of mind. Grinning widely as the male gave his own name, the boy wagged his tail and replied, "I'm Gotham, nice to meet you Ilya and Rurik!" After a moment he added conversationally, "I didn't know that sa-words had names!"

This castle wasn't a place that Gotham would have expected to be busy, but it certainly seemed fairly bustling. The boy had spotted the female as she was approaching, more by her bright eyes than her actual body. It was such a shame, and for a moment he felt for the other, that they both had such bright eyes. If not for them they would be excellent hiders and sneakers, their dark fur blending into any shady place they wished it to.

She spoke cheerfully, and the Crimson Dreams youngster furrowed his brow just a little. "There's ghosts? I was a-lookin' for dragons or a princess or somethin'." He had never learned a whole lot about ghosts, and didn't really want to meet one. If they were ghosts of dragons or princesses he might make an exception, but he didn't want to meet the ghost of anyone that didn't have an epic story to tell.

james made this ♥
[/html]

Messages In This Thread