haunt your halls and walk through walls
Angel chuckled at the younger wolf and nodded. "We might find a ghostly princess as he said, or we might find some other spooky things to look at. I hadn't been down here yet so I am interested to see what this place is like! I am sure there are many a souls wandering about, we just have to call them out!" Angel spoke as she shifted to her main form where she stood on all four legs now. She began to look about and smiled. "Come come! This will be fun!"

Angel hoped that she wasn't interrupting anything on this night. She felt like a little exploring would be good for anyone on this night for the moon seemed to be full and activity had been on the rise. She had seen many an animal out in the wilderness so she wondered if perhaps she would be able to see a spirit or two. Walking into a room full of spiderwebs and dust, Angel looked around and tried to see what the room was. It looked like a massive office with books still in the shelves! "Ooh! Books! I love reading!" Angel spoke as she walked to the shelves and switched to her optime form to look at each book.

Messages In This Thread