contaminating everything [p]
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_sinking.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:232px; padding-left:12px; padding-right:12px; padding-bottom:10px;">
<3 you, and I <3 Lolita. I tried to make you a table for her the other day but it came out miserably. D: I will try again!

The marijuana was swirling through his head, slowing down his thought processes and slowly numbing him, the feeling of the high creeping over his whole body. It was rather lovely to become this messed up off of two pulls, but the Russian had not smoked in a very long time, and he was extremely grateful for the opportunity. His icy eyes rolled to the cream-colored woman beside him, a languid grin inching across his coal lips. She was interesting, but a good smoking partner—they were mostly quiet and refraining from speaking too much, allowing the full effect of their substances to take hold before they delved deeply into whatever subject came to them for contemplation. It was the nature of the substance, and in the best company it was the most enjoyable.

He watched her delicately smoke and pass the thing back to him, and he repeated the process as before, his coughing decreasing with each time he pulled at it. His body was growing quickly used to the harsh burn of the familiar substance, and the Russian wolf breathed out a cloud of smoke, puncuating it with a perfect circle. There were some in Europe who could pull smoke tricks with their mouths and tongue far more intricate than that, shooting arrows through the circle or puffing out gorgeous spirals that disappeared into thin air moments later. Opium dens were rare but in existence in some places, and Rurik had been lucky enough to lay in one and taste its delicacy.

They were werewolves, and they hardly needed much of their substances to dillute their minds to a pleasurable hum, and the Russian nodded that he was quite good on the substance as well. "Whoo," he said, an unintelligible sound and a happy grin crossing his face, nodding his appreciation once more. "You do roll a mean one, love," he said, punctuating the statement with a laugh. They fell into silence after that, and Rurik was almost startled at the question, considering. "Hm. I have seen much of the world, but never a living human," he said, sitting up and peering over the ruins as well, enjoying the view. "Maybe somewhere I have not been," he said, shrugging one of his large shoulders. He took a sip from the flask again, and offered it up once more.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread