contaminating everything [p]
[html]

Sorry for the wait - again, getting my ass kicked. :c This post sucks badly, and you deserve better, but I currently fail. And your graphics are gorgeous, from what I've seen - never miserable. <3 300+ words.

######The few thoughts in her mind seemed cloudy, which she was thoroughly enjoying. There had been many that she had met that were nonsmokers, and whether they approved of the herb or not, she had found that they could never quite understand just how amazing it felt when smoking. Turning to face her partner, her eyes widened at the ring of smoke that came from his mouth. She, despite how often she smoked, had never done anything that interesting before. "How'd you do that? It was so cool," Lolita mused, considering whether or not something like that would be easy to do. Admittedly, she had never tried to do any smoking tricks, barely knowing that they existed.

######Pleased with the compliment, the young woman remained silent, unsure of how to answer. It was not something she was good at doing, accepting others compliments. Saying "Thank you" was not out of the question, but it seemed like such a waste of breath to try and thank him. Lolita was not surprised that he did not know an actual answer to her question, but she was a bit perplexed by the idea still. Truthfully, she had not meant a living human, but there was the usual problem; he did not understand what she meant because he could not tell that she was dead. Leaning back and resting the majority of her weight on her wrists, she sighed wistfully. "I don't know. I wonder if there are any of them like me. Like. . . I don't care if they're alive, I just want them walking and talki-wait. Do you think we could understand what they said, if they talked?" This was a very important question, considering she was wondering if she could find company in any of the humans that might still be around. To not be able to talk to them would defeat the entire purpose.

Table by Samael Lykoi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread