contaminating everything [p]
[html]

Sorry for the wait, and the suck. I'm a bundle of fail recently. -.- 300+ words.

######Lolita was curious about the world at large, both the places one could go and the other creatures that could be met. It almost disappointed her to know that Rurik had exciting stories to share, when she most certainly did not. If she only had something interesting to share, some small burst of knowledge of something in the world that could not be found here, then she would have gladly spoken up. She had never been to any interesting places, and it seemed that he was already a fan of her usual habits, so she could not introduce him to those things. Being with him realize that, despite everything she had gone through and done, she was terribly inexperienced when it came to the world around them. She had always thought herself to know something of the world, as she was no longer a complete part of it and therefore could look at it in some obscure view, but she was, evidently, not as right as she might have hoped.

######Listening to him talk and enjoying his thick accent (it was so interesting!), Lolita leaned back to lay flat on her back, stretching her arms far above her head on the cool surface of the building's top. With a wistful sigh, she studied the stars above them, imagining what the view might look like from where he was from. She had never sailed, either, though she had a vague idea of how such things worked. It must have been such an exciting way to travel, especially compared to the bland walking she had spent her time doing. "I think I would like that," she responded, already thinking of the things she would do, the countless things he could surely show her. It had not been something she had given much thought, the idea of how long she would be staying in this area. There was nothing rooting her down in Dahlia de Mai, except for the comfort of distanced company.

Table by Samael Lykoi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread