contaminating everything [p]
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_bottledrage.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 245px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

No worries! <3

Rurik had read of space travel once, and he found such a thing downright fascinating. The world was not merely enough for him; he would have traveled the stars forever and ever given the chance. The silver-furred werewolf could have wandered forever, discovering every secret the universe had to offer. The creamy wolf beside him spoke, and the werewolf lifted a brow, curious to pry but realizing it was likely a sensitive subject. For once in his life, he kept his trap shut and he didn't pry. "I'd fight for you if you were wronged somewhere," he said with a grin, knowing he was likely useless in a real fight. If Ilya could scare someone away, that was just dandy—if not, Rurik was probably in some amount of trouble.

He knew vaguely where Alaska was, and he grinned widely. "Why, chica, Russia of course. We'd sail the top of the world to Sobirat'sya, mine home, and you'd eat dinner with mine family in the great big hall, and we'd drink ourselves silly," he grinned. Guests to dinner were lavish affairs at the Russo home, especially when Rurik was around. He spent a lot of his time traveling, and returning home was always very nearly a parade. "And then?" he asked, grinning widely.

<style type="text/css">
.rurik-bottledrage b{font-weight:bold; color:#BC2B26; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:13px;}
.rurik-bottledrage p{text-indent:35px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread