contaminating everything [p]
[html]

<3 300+ words.

######It was very sweet of him to offer to fight for her, but Lolita doubted that anyone would really be able to fight against her dreadful brother. As it was, Pello was not worth the time and effort that it would take to fight him, and the creamy woman would not allow Rurik to even try. Now her sister, however. . . Pippa was worth everything. “I’ve been wronged a lot,” she mused quietly, “but she’s been hurt more.” If Rurik could only meet Lolita’s lovely sister, then he would understand. Then the three of them could travel together to Russia to find whomever the silver man wanted to find. They could sail the world together, see various places, and learn about other areas. Lolita was not full of worldly knowledge at all, but she was certain that she could become that way with a little bit of time and travel with the Russian.

######“Is your family big?” she wondered out loud, unaccustomed to such an idea. Her family had been a bizarre combination of strange relationships, stuck in the middle of a huge pack. Lolita was curious to know what it was like to have a big, happy family, as he seemed to be from. “My old pack, we very rarely used our shifted forms, but now I don’t have a choice. What is that like?” she asked also, assuming that the Russians were fond of their shifted forms. Dining and drinking in the way he had expressed it seemed to her that it was most likely to occur in a two-legged form, rather than the form their ancestors had been limited to. After Russia, of course, she had no idea where they would go, as she knew nothing of the world. “Where else is interesting? I have never been anywhere else,” she added, hoping he would not be ashamed of her lack of experience with the world.

Table by Samael Lykoi!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread