itsy bitsy spider
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... hippie.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Lalala, now it is break time! More yay!

Razekiel was always pleased when a stranger responded positively; all too often did the peace-loving hybrid greet a foulmouth who hardly appreciated the gift of language and familiarity. Too many people took for granted the capabilities of speech and communication by shunning a potential new face. As a result, of course, Razekiel had met many cold shoulders in his lifetime and had learned to respond appropriately: a smile, a wave, and a fond farewell. If one was not ready for his communication, then he would silence himself. Perhaps his unspeaking strangerfriends were simply listening to the Mother Earth's gentle whisperings instead -- and Razekiel himself knew the melodies and grace of the earth's pleasant voice. He would not interrupt those listening ears.

"Yeaaaah, maaan," he grinned toothily, the streams of smoke billowing through his teeth. He pulled at the large knapsack that crossed over his chest to his side, digging in it briefly before pulling out a half-filled package of cigarettes he'd found abandoned some time back. Humans' loss, his gain. The hybrid dizzily picked at one of the sticks in the package a few times before successfully grasping it in his fingertips. He then extended the tobacco stick with one arm and the lighter in the other. "Sounds like you been travelin', man," Raz smiled, his speech slowed and mellowed as always. "I thought I heard an accent on ya. Walkin' Mother Earth is my favorite thing to do."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread