itsy bitsy spider
[html]

Yuss, I am glad to be home for a few days, despite my massive amount of homework to tackle. :3 Also, I <3 Razekiel hehe.

This guy’s voice was light and airy, his words coming out in long, slow sounds. Silas wondered if he perhaps mocked this guy’s way of speech, he might better be able to pronounce his English. Lily’s incessant use of Russian had caused Silas to revert back more often than not, and his English had already started suffering. He felt as if he was worse at it now, than he had been when his father has first begun teaching them at home and on the boat. While Razekiel rummaged through his things looking for another cigarette, Silas moved his way further up the shore so that he could rest beside his new friend.

He reached for the cigarette and lighter, settling himself on the ground and folding his legs beneath him. "Yes, on the ocean." He followed Razekiel’s lead, copying his method by holding the cigarette between his teeth. He held the lighter up to the end, but then was at a loss for what to do next. "From Russia," he clarified. Although his words were slightly muffled, there was a definite pride in the way Silas said the name of his homeland. "How you work?" He gestured at the lighter with his free hand, while the other waved it gently in the air.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread