itsy bitsy spider
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... hippie.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The coyote watched intently as the stranger explored the little flame that the lighter produced, figured out how to light the cigarette, and took his deep breath. A silly, stupid smile wiggled its way across Razekiel's face, his bright straw eyes wide and vivid against the surrounding red fur that masked his face. He watched the surprise and shock pass through the stranger's eyes before they subtly began to water, but the hybrid did not erupt in thrilled, almost hyena-esque laughter until the stranger made some sort of small, suppressed coughing sound. The prince knew that reaction well -- his had been identical the first time Juniper Peace had encouraged the tobacco stick to help ease the pain of his broken leg when he'd first been adopted by the earth-loving pacifists.

When Silas calmed, however, pleasure crossed his features and he seemed content with the strange little contraption the humans had created. "Can't have just one," the hippie murmured, smiling as he plucked another stick from the box he'd found and handed it over, extended in the same palm as the lighter. "Keep the lighter, man. They're hard to find, but I have a couple." He rolled his shoulders then, pulled the cigarette from his lips, and blew a puff of smoke into the air through his teeth. "What are you calling yourself, man? I'm Razekiel. My home's Inferni, but I'm a child of Mother Earth, man."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread