itsy bitsy spider
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> Razekiel's new avatar is awesome. :o

Now the smoke was settling in his chest and Silas found that these cigarettes were oddly calming. When Razekiel was kind enough to offer Silas another cigarette along with the lighter, a smile beamed on the Russian boy’s features. "For me?" He asked, accepting the things into his own hands. He turned the lighter over in his hands, while the other cigarette he set idly on one thigh. "Spasibo," he chimed happily, once again producing the small flame at the end of the lighter before closing the cap.

"Mine name Silas. What, uhhh, Inferni?" The cigarette he had was burned halfway now, but the calming effects of the nicotine had already taken hold. He wondered how long he would have to wait before lighting the second one. "Err, where? Da, where Inferni?" He returned the stick to his teeth, sucking another happy breath before motioning at Razekiel’s clothing. "I like clothes." He had seen plenty of places in the city that stored many of the old humans’ apparel, but he had never been curious to try any on. Though his own father wore torn jeans, Silas was usually clad in nothing more than the blue bandana tied around his neck.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread