Like an apple on a tree, hiding behind the leaves
[html]

maybe you'll gain momentum when you return... let me know when you see this, and i can archive it. :] (ill add your points too)

Her fingers trailed along the girl’s spine, lightly as if she had been tempted to touch glass. She so desperately wished to feel her truly, without the restriction that she placed on herself. But no, she thought as she breathed in the other woman’s scent once more. No, the one thing she so desired would always be just beyond her reach. The Dahlian would leave, as she needed to, and Anu would let her slip out of her fingers once again. Her body felt as stiff as the branches of the tree the stood beside, uncertainty flowing through her as quickly as her blood. Heart raced, pounding in her chest with the force of a hammer as the woman awoke to the fervor that tied to the two together.

Coli moved into her, and Anu was absorbed b the contact. It left her breath trapped within her chest. The outside world dissolved as their forms touched. The warmth of their chests melted, the beating hearts joining. Blue eyes closed briefly as she felt the touch of her hands on her sides and the curves of her hips. The Dreamer embraced her, hands moving to her back slowly but without the hesitation and the rigidity that she had once known. Slowly her gaze returned as she heard the plea. The woman didn’t speak, listening as Colibi Haki spoke. It was wrong. Anu was not disappointed, only scared. Fearful that she would be gone forever.

This fight, was all Anu had ever known. The battle for the security of a partnership. Forever. The words rung in her ears and Anu smiled. She only wanted to believe, to know that Colibri would be here to love her until her last breath. Her hand rose along her spine, fingers deep within the soft fur that lined it. It had the same sensation she got when returning home, familiar and yet the excitement to know what might have changed while away. Colibri could be her home. Could she be the stability that Anu thrived on? The woman was never without hope, and so she readily believed. Be my home Anu though, looking to the eyes of blue sky that her heart flew within.

It would be simple. All she needed to do was be here, to return and to live. Such a thing could be simple. Anu pressed against her, not allowing an ounce of air between them. Fingers trailed her face, and she spoke.
“Just come home. All you need to do is come home. A breath, to settle the need that was rising within her. She satisfied it with the heart felt expression,
“I’ll love you forever.” Simple, easy. All she needed to do was be, and let their love take care of the rest.

400+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread