kamikaze airplanes in the sky
[html]
There was often a lack of conversation between the coyote and the two puppies. Perhaps because they were too young to have an intelligent conversation with and all she could do was console them or give them short sentences or tell a story or two. Zaramama had her own share of puppies through the years but this was her time and, as she aged, she was set on traveling. It was why she stopped here instead of following the scent Emma could track so well straight to their father. She would drop them off on someone else and go about her way, hoping they would be in good hands wherever she left them. She had a good sense, at least, to know who would be good and who would not.

A younger wolf (at least younger than she) approached. Zaramama stood on two old legs and gripped her bag, slinging it over her shoulder. "Ah found them girls a week ago," the woman said in an aged voice, evident she was full of wisdom and other such intelligence she gained over the years. "They be lost and lookin' fer their
papa," she said, emphasizing the way the girls said the name instead of daddy, dad, father, and had attempted to mimic their accent. It was an obvious failure. "I tell them I help find their way but it has been a week now and I must go about my own self. I leave them here. With you," she said with a nod, gripped her backpack and looked back at the children.

She would not leave just yet, just to make sure the pack was willing to take the girls, but she doubted she would be leaving here with them anyway. Perhaps there were other packs around.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread