kamikaze airplanes in the sky
[html]
um..if i get some of the story wrong just tell me..u__o

Name: Godelieve Agapito

Birthdate: August 1, 2009

Luperci: yes

Species: 50% canis lupus italicus, 25% canis lupus arctos, 25% canis latrans

A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). AIM--greysgirl102

Small, cinnamon pup followed closely behind the coyote that had found them. She had not immediately trusted the animal, not knowing her at all and being unsure of the woman's intentions, but as they had gone along it seemed as if the coyote's intentions were as true as she said that they were. She was going to take them somewhere safer than where they were before, which was out in the wild. Godelieve was quiet during their trip to Aniwaya, rarely lifting her head or looking up from the path that they were walking on.

They came to the border and a big wolf came up, talking to the coyote. Then, before she had even really processed what was already happening, another wolf arrived. This one stood on two feet like their mother and father had sometimes, but she rode a large animal that Eve didn't recognize. It wasn't a deer...what was it? She stared at it, interested, as more words were spoken. So...they were allowed to stay here? She was really hungry, but she also wanted to go out and look for their father as soon as she could.

Eve squeaked as she was lifted up into the air, looking to her sister for reassurance. What was going on? Her voice was raspy from the near-drowning, but she managed a few words. "W-w-whuuuurr you takin us? I hungee" she rasped.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread