It Makes My Heart Break...
[html]

sorry for the wait, again ><

At times everyone just needed to relax, to forget about it all and loose themselves in something or someone. Heath could not bring himself to fall into a woman to forget the troubles he had with the one he loved. It was betrayal before he could even confess that he did indeed love the sightless collie. Before he even committed himself to her, before he even knew what his feelings actually were Heath had forgotten that the world held other females. He wondered idly if Silas had something he was running from.

A nod, and Heath handed over the bottle. He was lucky to have lived in the place that bore his favorite drink. Heath also imagined Russia to be a rustic and yet exciting place. Untouched with vast wilderness where their kind reverted back to the feral lives that they had once lived. Heath knew nothing of those other continents though, and it was a mystery at the mercy of his imagination.

A small chuckle came as Silas spoke of his mother, watching as he rearranged the piece of cloth he wore.
“Yeah,” Heath admitted, though it wasn’t exactly true.
“Well, I used to. Before I joined Cour des Miracles.” The French name rolled off his tongue with ease and Heath felt a little better. He didn’t want to sound like a booze hound, though when the going got tough he certainly resorted to it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread