It Makes My Heart Break...
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/bullskullorange.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;"> It is! Thanks! <3

Silas had never seen a full blooded dog before. He wasn’t even sure what one would look like if he saw it. He did, however, have some husky running through his own blood. It was much more apparent in Rurik and even Silas’ sister, but the boy himself had retained so much coyote that it could be difficult to really tell. "Mine father has dog," Silas started, suddenly feeling the vodka taking affect. "In his blood. Uhh, husky, eet called." He motioned towards his own chest. "In me too." He had never tried to carry out a conversation in English with this much alcohol in his system. Their conversation was likely to take an interesting, albeit sloppy, turn.

As Heath grabbed for another bottle and made his way for the door, Silas’ features pulled into a frown. Where did he think he was going? He surely had outsmarted Silas. And just when the Russian had thought he had everything under control. "Vait!" He made his way after him, throwing both arms out in front of him in order to shove the glass door open. The bell above the door chimed much louder than it had before. "Vhere we go?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread