tiny cities made of ashes
No, but I have friends who have watched/read it. It sounds... interesting, but I'm not sure I could handle it. Tongue

[html]

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj32 ... he/st2.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; padding-bottom: 160px; text-align: justify;">

Snake felt a little better, once he descried that Bramble also had issues with sleeping underground. It wasn’t just subterraneous living that gave him a weird feeling—it was any kind of enclosed area. He had spent his first few months hearing news of some inhabitants of New Haven being crushed or buried alive by the crumbling buildings and concrete of the ancient human city. He had been slightly concerned if he was simply a freak amongst coyotes in general, as it seemed nearly everyone here in Inferni had a home in the Caverns, but the fact that Bram also shared his resentment for that kind of den made him feel more comfortable.

His olive eyes followed the female coyote as she sat down a few paces away from the car and, in response he sat down on the car seat, though to where he could still see her. He flicked his ears (in a presumably humble manner) when she mentioned that it was a neat idea, looking away swiftly. The young coyote didn’t really stand for being praised much—he, very opposite of his brother, never believed he deserved it.

Bram didn’t seem to know where she was going to live yet, though. Snake’s face became more pensive as she spoke, and he gave a small nod to her sentiments on the Caves and the Forest—his were the same. When she gave her last statement, though, practically singing the words, he was too locked up in a serious thought to consider it as humorous. “If you’ve not anywhere else to stay, you could stay here.” The kid meant it exclusively innocently—he would, without a second thought, give the to-be-den to the woman for a while. He could sleep somewhere else with a clean conscience, knowing that she was more comfortable than in the caves or something. How she might interpret it was up in the air, but his olive eyes were honest.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread