Ten million fireflies.
[html]
Hey there. :]

Norchester's wait was short-lived, for soon a silvery figure came into sight. Through the downpour, the slow-moving figure was almost frightening and as she grew closer Norchie had to squint to be sure that it wasn't a mere ghost in the rain that was approaching. The older woman was battle-worn, clearly, with scars and a missing eye to prove it, all serving as intimidation factors to the much younger coyote. Though slightly put off by the frightening appearance and eerie smile, the woman's greeting was friendly enough and Norchester found no reason yet to be discouraged.

"I wouldn't say so," she disagreed, though smiled nonetheless, unsure whether to take the woman's words for sarcasm or as genuine. Norchester knew that some enjoyed the rain, though she was more a fan of sunny days that matched her bright personality. Despite her will for it to go away, the rain continued to pound down on the earth, angry tears from whoever might be watching from above. Norchie had to raise her voice to be heard over the downpour, and found herself nearly shouting in order to convey her next message. "My name is Norchester, I've come in search for a potential home," she stated, getting right to the point. Typically, she'd find herself more open to conversation and taking her time, but she was eager to get out of the harsh weather and figured the woman had been through such procedures many times and would like to get it out of the way quickly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread