the red world unfurls
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ranges.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:300px; border:1px #000000 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">
It is okay with me. Bramble is cuuute.

Mason took his time investigating the girl heaped on the ground, pushing his moist nose against her throat as he tried to ascertain the state of her health. It seemed that she was breathing. He thought, before he moved to withdraw, that she slept in a strange way. She looked like a shattered body strewn out on the beach with all awkward angles. Mason hadn't yet shifted yet, and perhaps this position was more comfortable in the shifted Optime form. Mason made a note to ask Kaena later.

Before he could move away from the sleeping girl and be on his way, her arms snaked out. The coyote boy's coin-yellow eyes were wide as she drew him in to her. He was going to open his mouth to demand that she let him go, but then she began speaking strange, nonsensical words. Thinking that she was perhaps going to explain herself, the boy realized that none of what she said made sense and that she was most likely still asleep.

He sagged against her upper chest, not quite certain what to do. This was a strange situation. The boy just stayed there for a moment, wondering why this felt so strange. He then realized uncomfortably that this was the first time he had been held since he had been separated from his biological parents. His fact was hot and he felt warmth at this strange embrace. He had not known that he had wanted to be touched like this. He stayed for a moment or two, but then the reality of his situation set in.

This girl did not know him, and probably did not even realize what she was doing. That somehow made the warm feeling drain from him, and now he just felt unwanted and awkward. He began scrambling and wiggling in her arms, twisting to loosen her grip. "Hey, let me go!" he huffed as he tried to escape.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread